Monday, September 7, 2009

I am needing some help with how to "deal "with my neighbor whose yard looks like Sanford and Son. For those of you not old enough to remember this TV series -short version -a man whose
back yard looks like a junkyard. I am a visual person who likes seeing beauty and order. I believe in the good stewardship of whatever property we inhabit. Seeing (I cannot seem to close off windows that bring in natural light) this daily is aghhhhhhhhhhh!

My small mind says - write a letter to the association (mind you a very loose and unstructured
one) and complain. Call the owner of the property - but he is one of his buddies -hmm??

My big mind says - they are quiet neighbors and you can see he is enjoying his collection of junk
(actually big mind wouldn't use that word, right.)

I am in a holding pattern right now.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any chance of planting a tree or some other beautiful obstruction to block (at least partially) your view of Lamont, Grady, and Aunt Esther?

    ReplyDelete